Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Quotes


If you are anything like me, you love quotes.

I can sit looking at Pinterest or Instagram for hours,
 Reading, liking..

I do love a good Atticus poem.

But after the new year quotes are close to making me gag.
Literally,
Physically,
Throw up.

If I had a damn nickel for every "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger " thrown my way I'd be a fricken millionaire.
A MILLIONAIRE!


But what I see now...

A shit ton of...

"Re Create yourself."

It's the new decade.

Who the f*ck cares.

Its just another flip on my month to month calendar.
No fireworks just a simple page turn.


OK, for starters what if I don't want too?

Maybe this plus sized, sleep eating, once shopaholic, vegetable while watching Bravo doesn't want to change.

Maybe just maybe this is it.

I am hitting my midlife crisis with a Bang.
A full on CRISIS.

Omg
When did sluggish and cellulite become my new normal?
When did going out mean I must be home by 8pm.
In order for my 9 p.m. pajama party of ONE.


So here's what I'm thinking,
I need a new tribe.
A few of my old members have drifted into the abyss.
Truth?
She turned out to be a psycho.
Narcissistic Be-otch, just like you all warned me about.
Thanks.

"Fool me once..."
I dunno, something like that.
Bye Felecia.

IN need of a new gang.


Some folks to keep me accountable.

Keep my twisted head level.

My Ben left for college a few days ago...almost empty nester.
I want to scream.
This sucks wads and I want off the ride.


I want my house full and loud.
Chaotic and crazy.

I want my old life back.

Alas, I gave them wings to fly.

Can I snip their wings when they are not looking?


Can I have a do-over so I can memorize every giggle,
Every sound,
Every morsel?

THEY tell me nope.

That's some straight up BULLSHIT.

Ok, re-create,
The new decade.
Do something powerful.
Magnificent.
Life changing.
Save the planet.

Spread your political hate all over until I cannot see straight.
No thanks.

So here's my plan.
my 2020.
I'm gonna be me.
  The 2020 version.

Give way more than I take.
Duh.

I'm gonna be a straight shooter.

Love my kids like a crazy momma that I am.

Be less Kris Jenner and more Bruce -Kaitlyn Jenner.

Be authentically me.

No I am not transgender.

At least I don't think so.

I'm cleaning house.
Throwing away all the shit from yesterday.
No more crap.

New years resolution is to not make one.

To be me.

Damn,

That's hard enough.











No comments:

Post a Comment