Thursday, January 12, 2012

Audrey Hepburn

A dear friend sent this to me and thought I would enjoy.


AS women (men probably too) there are days that we feel tired, ugly, overweight and alone.

 The trick is to not allow those days to run together.

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.

BE someone that radiates from the inside.

Beauty can be infectious.
Beauty on the outside fades with every single moment.
Beauty on the inside can be saved and cherished for a lifetime.

I believe that all my children are "Beautiful". But if you were to meet them, you would realize that their beauty is much deeper than their appearance.  They are all beautiful on the inside.


Create and develop the BEAUTY you want the world to see.

Just listen to Ms. Hepburn.

1 comment:

  1. I love that! And I love Lindsay too! :). Gorgeous picture!
    You have to be so proud of your family. Way to go rock star mom!

    ReplyDelete