Monday, December 12, 2011

I cannot believe it has taken me this long.....

Good Morning.

Been thinking about this blog in my mind for months. What I would say?  How I would say it?  And WHY! Well I may not have any answers yet, I really do believe that we can be the change we want to see in this world. So here I go.  The Carrie Bradshaw of my dreams. A mom who is trying to leave her mark, each and every magnificent day.

I have come to realize that LIFE as you know it is pretty darn simple. We all struggle, hate waking up on a cold morning, trudge through, worrying about how many calories are in our lunch, wondering how the hell we are gonna pay tuition this month. Does this dress make me look fat? Holy sh*t she cut my bangs too short.  My son will not do his math. 
  
Guess what?  Who cares?  I mean I know we have to keep focus, stay straight and carry on. But in the big picture, the movie of your life,  all these things will pass. So smack a smile on your face.  Do something nice for someone else.  Talk to a stranger and carry your head high like you are a Rock Star. Because if you truly believe it long enough...YOU really will become a Rock Star!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful ... the lapiz necklace I gave you .... need I say more ...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a moment to appreciate each day.

    ReplyDelete